comment_law_12

Σύγκριση εκδόσεων

Εδώ βλέπετε τις διαφορές μεταξύ της επιλεγμένης έκδοσης και της τρέχουσας έκδοσης της σελίδας.

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτή την προβολή διαφορών.

Προηγούμενος έλεγχος και από τις δύο πλευρές Προηγούμενη αναθεώρηση
comment_law_12 [2019/03/05 12:13]
pournaras
comment_law_12 [2019/03/05 12:17] (τρέχουσα)
pournaras
Γραμμή 267: Γραμμή 267:
 Example 11: Example 11:
  
-A pair is misinformed and ends up in 3NT going down one instead of playing in a making 6♦contract. If the polling shows that it is easy to get to 6♦with correct information, then the TDshould assign 100% of 6♦.+A pair is misinformed and ends up in 3NT going down one instead of playing in a making 6♦ contract. If the polling shows that it is easy to get to 6♦ with correct information, then the TD should assign 100% of 6♦.
  
-If however the polling shows only a ~50% chance of the pair getting to 6♦, then the TD should assign a percentage of 6♦making together with a proportion of the various (successful and nonsuccessful) game-level contracts. After factoring in the associated uncertainty the TD obtains an adjusted frequency of: 0.50 x 1.2 = 0.60 (which equates to 6♦making ~60% of the time).+If however the polling shows only a ~50% chance of the pair getting to 6♦, then the TD should assign a percentage of 6♦ making together with a proportion of the various (successful and nonsuccessful) game-level contracts. After factoring in the associated uncertainty the TD obtains an adjusted frequency of: 0.50 x 1.2 = 0.60 (which equates to 6♦ making ~60% of the time).
  
-Now let us suppose that for 6♦to make the declarer has to find a queen and it is a pure guess. We therefore don’t know if he would get it right or not, so it is now normal to include a proportion of both 6♦making and 6♦going down as part of the final weighted result (again giving some consideration to the margin of doubt associated with the process). Hence, if it seems that getting to 6♦is 100% certain and making it is only a ~50% chance; the assigned score would be 6♦making ~60% of the time (0.50 x 1.2 = 0.60) and going down ~40% of the time.+Now let us suppose that for 6♦ to make the declarer has to find a queen and it is a pure guess. We therefore don’t know if he would get it right or not, so it is now normal to include a proportion of both 6♦ making and 6♦ going down as part of the final weighted result (again giving some consideration to the margin of doubt associated with the process). Hence, if it seems that getting to 6♦ is 100% certain and making it is only a ~50% chance; the assigned score would be 6♦ making ~60% of the time (0.50 x 1.2 = 0.60) and going down ~40% of the time.
  
-If the TD discovers that only ~50% of the players polled would get to 6♦, and that those in 6♦would only make it ~50% of the time then, based upon the raw percentages, we would expect thenon-offenders to get the score for 6♦making ~25% of the time. But since they are the non-offendingside, it is entirely appropriate to give them some benefit of doubt and assign 6♦making ~30% of the time (0.25 x 1.2 = 0.30). This means that the remaining ~70% would need toinclude those occasions when 6♦fails, as well some proportion of 5♦making and 3NT failing.+If the TD discovers that only ~50% of the players polled would get to 6♦, and that those in 6♦ would only make it ~50% of the time then, based upon the raw percentages, we would expect the non-offenders to get the score for 6♦ making ~25% of the time. But since they are the non-offending side, it is entirely appropriate to give them some benefit of doubt and assign 6♦ making ~30% of the time (0.25 x 1.2 = 0.30). This means that the remaining ~70% would need to include those occasions when 6♦ fails, as well some proportion of 5♦ making and 3NT failing.
  
 === Serious error === === Serious error ===
  • comment_law_12.txt
  • Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 2019/03/05 12:17
  • από pournaras